Please download a copy of the Year 11 Mocks timetable below:
UPDATE – 11th August 2021
GCSE Results Day – Thursday 12th August 2021
On Thursday’s results day, we will email statements of results to students’ school email addresses.
We have a dedicated email address for exam queries and discussions:
All queries should be directed to email@example.com, please, rather than to named members of staff.
- Students will receive grades awarded and determined by teachers.
- Students are only assessed on what they have been taught.
- Schools can draw on a range of evidence including the optional use of questions provided by exam boards, as well as mock exams, coursework, or other work completed as part of a pupil’s course, such as essays or in-class tests.
- No algorithm will be used.
- Results Day will take place in the week of 9 August.
Schools will submit grades by 18 June.
Students will be issued a Statement of Entry via their form tutor, to confirm which qualifications they are entered for. Kindly check names are correct as they will appear on certificates.
More information: Ofqual Student Guide to Awarding
Summer 2021 Evidence Bases for Centre Assessed Grades
Mrs Nicola Von Schreiber
Phone: 01223 712150