Where to go for Support
Kooth is a FREE online counselling service. If you want to access it during school time, please speak to your HOH.
On My Mind is a website full of top tips to look after your wellbeing. It can also help you understand what you are going through and feeling.
Young Minds provides advice and guidance but also provides a texting service.
This charity is offering a series of counselling sessions online.
This is a link to all the services currently available in Cambridgeshire. There is a range as everyone is different.
Centre33 offers support to young people. You can talk to us about anything.
What support is there for YOU at school?
Did you know that LOADS of your teachers are part of a wellbeing team and want to support you through whatever difficulties you are facing?
We have ‘specialised’ mentors ready to support you with your wellbeing/mental health. These mentors can help you with the following:
- Stress management
- Men’s mental health
- Pressures from school
And so much more!
Please go and speak to your teachers, tutors and Heads of House so that we can support you.
- Mrs Askham (SENCo) – her office is near A7 and she can signpost you to lots other local support
- Mrs Butler – her classroom is E18 and her office is near A3
- Referral to counselling – this can be done through your Head of House
- Referral to wellbeing practioniers – this is a service from the NHS and your Head of House can refer you
- Stress management with Mrs Gibson (advertised on daily notices)
Be mentored by a member of our wellbeing team, please speak to your Head of House to refer you. This will be a member of staff that is able to support you with a specific need.